Thursday, July 8, 2010

Free Sample

Here's a little taste of who I am:

I'm a San Diegan with a love for food- especially desserts (didn't know that huh?). I could probably tell you some of the best eateries to visit in San Diego, just tell me what you're in the mood for (like for me pizza always sounds good and hands-down its all about Bronx).
Another thing to know about the Delightful Dessertier is that when I get a craving- which is quite frequently- I know exactly what I want and where I want it from. I only hope you can be entertained by this little quirk of mine and don't develop it yourself. It is truly a burden to bear and can be costly (mostly in gas money traveling all the way to Cardiff just for a donut from VG's), but that's my job to find the places and to tell you about it. I'm also all about deals and inexpensive bites.
This blog will hopefully be entertaining and assist in curing that sweet tooth we all get after a nice meal. It's my hope that this will be the place you go to when you're thinking to yourself, "Wow I just need a little sweet something to top that off and I am totally set for the day." That's what I'm all about- the little things with a big impact.

So kick back, relax, and enjoy the desserts just waiting to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment