Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's a World of Color




I'm going to bring up a favorite subject of mine again- Disney. In this case: Disneyland.

I could tell you about all of the desserts you need to try while at the happiest place on earth, but instead I want to direct your attention towards an inspirational show. Disney's World of Color at Disney California Adventure is the epitome of a disney lover's perfect show. It incorporates all of the "Disney Classics" with a beautiful light/water show.

Now I'm a bit of a softie when it comes to Disney's inspirational messages like "Dreams come true" and "You can do anything if you just believe" so it was a bit of a tear-jerker for me. But it's also one of the most technically interesting shows you'll ever see. The Disney imagineers have done it again with their water system in the Paradise Pier, turning a water fountain into a glorious water spectacular with color lighting that will blow your mind! But caution: front row gets wet (and I mean WET, and sorry, there's no escape) but they clearly mark the wet zones so it's definitely possible to stay dry.

It's truly an experience not to be missed! Especially if your a fan of Beauty and the Beast (that classic seemed to come up a lot, as well as Little Mermaid).

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E =)

All I've got to say is that Disney's done it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment