Thursday, July 29, 2010

Indiana, hold the Jones I

Ah I apologize for not updating, I was in Indianapolis, Indiana with the family! But I did keep track of most of the desserts (you see, we had dessert quite often- a small one after lunch, and your usual dessert after dinner). So because I'm playing "catch up" and I don't want you to read through a long drearyyyy postttttt....Zzzzzz...... See! That's what would happen, hence I am providing you lovely people with a series! So we'll try to keep this interesting and fun!




Dessert numero uno! A simple carrot cake catered by a company whose name escapes me right now...No matter! If you are interested let me know and I will find it for you. When provided with a tray of brownie triangles and carrot cake triangles, my mother and I (the dessert connoisseurs of the bunch) weren't thinking we were going to be very impressed. The brownies tasted like little debbie snacks (which I have nothing against, sometimes a little debbie snack can be good after a nice pb & j) but the carrot cake was surprisingly tasty. Very moist cake, with delicious pieces of raisins with a smooth cream cheese frosting YUM! Well done surprising us catering company!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan---Cute Blog!! Love the silverware background too! I have to update mine---Take Care--Katherine

    ReplyDelete